Did you know that chocolate equals sugar in terms of oral health?
By all means, indulge in Easter eggs this Easter but remember to clean your teeth. Here are some tips:
- Limit chocolate to meal times only and consume in moderation. Children may need to be reminded about this. Adults, too!
- Substitute chocolate with low sugar alternatives.
- Don’t eat chocolate just before bedtime.
- Rinse your mouth with water after eating sugary food and drink plenty of water.
- Practice good oral hygiene and brush your teeth twice a day.
“Easter is fun but tooth decay is not”
Have you had a dental checkup yet this year? Book your appointment for after the Easter break. Call 03 9398 2080 now!